Monthly Board Meeting
Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month. You are encouraged to attend these meetings and participate during open session. By attending these meetings, you are informed of association business and upcoming community changes or improvements. If you have any concerns and requests, please submit written correspondence so that the Board of Directors may review it at the next HOA meeting.Next Board Meetings
6:00 PM Tuesday, November 8, 2016
6:00 PM Tuesday, December 13, 2016
6:00 PM Tuesday, January 10, 2016
Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
14050 Carmel Ridge Rd
San Diego, CA 92128 Map
Please like out CMR Facebook page.
The San Diego Sustainable Landscapes Program partnership is offering a new, grant-funded financial incentive for qualified participants who upgrade residential turf lawns to landscapes that provide multiple environmental benefits.
For additional information about eligibility requirements and how to apply, go to SustainableLandscapesSD.org/incentives.
In order to maintain the aesthetics of the community, the ongoing policy of the Board of Directors is to prohibit signage is the common areas. As such, the Pacific Property maintenance crew has been instructed to remove signage from the common area.
Signage requests or concerns should be directed to:
Thank you for your support.
All regular session meetings of the Carmel Mountain Ranch-RCA Board are open meetings. Homeowners who wish to address the Board are welcome to do so during the homeowner forum conducted at the beginning of each business meeting.
Here are few tips for participating:
- Put it in writing. You will get the best response if you put your question or opinions in writing prior to the meeting. This isn’t mandatory, but it helps you and the Board. Some issues may require a little research by the manager. Also, the Board can serve you better if members have time to consider your concern.
- Call ahead. As a courtesy, let the manager know that you wish to address the Board. This also allows us to notify you if a meeting is cancelled for any reason.
- Plan your remarks to last no longer than five minutes. Board members enjoy visiting with residents; however, the meeting agenda is always very full, and the five-minute limit ensures that all business gets conducted. this does not mean big issues cannot be presented. If your concern requires more time, please summarize it in five minutes, and the board will add it to the agenda for the next meeting.
- Don’t expect an immediate response. Board members don’t act independently. All issues require discussion and sometimes a vote. Sometimes an immediate answer is possible, but it is just as likely that you will not get a response until after the meeting.
- If you need information, call the manager. The purpose of the Homeowner Forum is for residents to share opinions and concerns with the Board. Residents seeking general information (like a status report on a project or the Board’s position on an issue) can get a more immediate answer from the manager.
It is the intent of the Carmel Mountain Ranch – Residential Community Association to have architectural control of the dwellings within the association in order to maintain and enhance the appearance and value of the community. A process is in place wherein a homeowner wishing to change the appearance of the exterior of their home or landscaping must first submit their proposed plans to the MAC. The MAC can then approve the plans, approve them with conditions or disapprove them. Please see Section 7.03 of the CC&R’s.
Please be reminded that anyhomeowner that begins or completes any work that would require the submittal of their plans to the MAC prior to submitting their plans may be called to a hearing before the Board of Directors. The standard fine for this violation of procedure is two-hundred and fifty dollars, ($250.00) along with any related expenses incurred to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the MAC and Board of Directors.
Architectural applicataions can be found on the Carmel Mountain Ranch website under the Design and Review tab. Select the link for MAC Application. Once the application form is completed, please mail, fax or email to Chanel Nelson, Architectural Coordinator.
9665 Chesapeake Drive Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92123
The MAC meets once a month on the second Tuesday of each month. All applications are reviewed at that time.
Keep Trees Healthy for Multiple Benefits
Trees are a precious resource that provide multiple benefits, including shade and improved water and air quality. Trees should be given highest priority for irrigation since lawns and shrubs can be replaced more easily.
The Carmel Mountain Ranch (CMR) Master Architectural Committee (MAC) has documented several new most frequently asked questions that they commonly encounter. Please review this new list before submitting your CMR Home and Landscape Improvement Application. The FAQs will be updated and new ones will be added as needed. Click here to view FAQs.
eNewsletter for the Community
Carmel Mountain Ranch Residential Community Association eNewsletter allows homeowners in the community to remain informed by email of news, local community events and last minute updates relevant to their Association. Monthly emails will be sent out with Board meeting information, notification of changes to the website, and information and events of interest to you and your community. You may unsubscribe automatically at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Timely emails to your inbox allows for a more active, involved, and informed community.
Enter your email in the box below to subscribe to the E-Newsletter for CMRRCA.
Save Time, Save Money
Have you signed up yet for automatic payment of your monthly assessment? If not, please consider doing so, as this will allow you one less check to write and no longer worry about paying your CMR-RCA assessment by the due date. The ACH program with Walters Management allows your monthly assessment payment to be taken from your checking account and guarantees no late fees. To sign up for ACH, and to set up your account on automatic payment, please complete the ACH Debit form which is available here on the Walter's Management Website. Please print the form, fill it out and mail it back to the Walter's Management address indicated on the form.